We are seeking a candidate with a sophisticated sense of style plus an eye for fashion and retail trends.
Majoring in fashion or business is preferred.
Fluent in French or another language is a plus.
This position can be part-time or full time with the option to work remotely.
This is a paid internship.
* Client recruitment and business development
* Contact retail executives to arrange new business meetings
* Identify fashion and retail trends
* Attend major fashion industry events and retail conferences to network with potential clients
* Candidates may be a college or graduate student pursuing studies in fashion or business
* Engaging personality
Please attach your resume to Steven Greenberg, President at email@example.com
For over 30 years, The Greenberg Group has been the nation's leading Retail Real Estate Advisory firm exclusively representing premier retailers. We perform the research, site selection and deal negotiation on behalf of brands such as Drybar, Hanna Andersson, Lacoste, Crocs, Puma, Gucci, Faconnable, and many others.
This position is based in Hewlett (Long Island), one block from the LIRR station but can be done from home. The Greenberg Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.